Sunday, August 1, 2010

TESTIMONIAL! - Body Polish

Just another TESTIMONIAL! post from one of our very satisfied customers. This one comes from Sue in Lakeland, FL:


"I love Thistle Farms' Body Polish! My favorite scent is Citrus Vanilla because it is refreshing while still being relaxing. My dermatologist said after 50 plus years of Florida sun, I need a way to seal in moisture after bathing. I started using it nightly, rubbing it on my legs and rinsing it off while still in the tub. I adore the feel and glow of my legs as I pat them dry. I noticed an improvement in the softness of my skin and now use is on my hands and arms as well!"

Thank you, Sue!


To purchase our Body Polish (which acts as a rich exfoliant and is also great for quick manicures and pedicures), go to thistlefarms.org or stop by our new location at 5122 Charlotte Pike in Nashville.

If you have tried on of our products and have a TESTIMONIAL! you'd like to share with us, email carolyn@thistlefarms.org and tell us your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment