Welcome to a new series on the Thistle Farms blog called
Five Questions With....
featuring our fabulous volunteers.
They are an integral part of our community
and we are grateful to them for showing up each week
and donating their time and skills.
And onto our first volunteer spotlight: Mary Fox
1. How often do you volunteer at Thistle Farms?
2. How did you find out about us?
I was talking to a former detective from Detroit
who suggested I get involved in a women's organization
because of my domestic violence history.
3. What have you done as a volunteer at Thistle Farms?
I've worked in the paper making department. Love it!
4. Please share a favorite moment in your volunteer experience with us.
The meditation circle. Every week!
5. Use one word to describe your experience so far.
Thank you for your dedication to Thistle Farms, Mary!
We are grateful for you.
If you want to get involved with Thistle Farms,
check out our Thistle Farms & Magdalene Volunteers Facebook Page.