Sunday, September 19, 2010

Love From Lwala



We received a note of thanks with a beautiful photograph of a woman from the Lwala Community Alliance on the front of the card. These women have been working on hand-made cotton drawstring bags to hold the all-natural products that go into the Summer Survival Kit. Their handwritten words were simple and sweet and we could feel real connection, despite the distance.


Dear Women of Thistle Farms,
My name is Adelaide and I'm a graduate of Lwala New Vision Women Group. I'm so excited with your products you send us, they make us look young and beautiful. May you all be BLESSED.
Love you,
Adelaide.


Dear Women of Thistle Farms,
My name is Elizabeth and I'm a graduate of Lwala New Vision Women Group. I'm glad with the relationship between you and us. The product you send us are very good and they are smalling nicy.
May God blessed you all,
Love you,
Elizabeth



Photo credit:
Women of Lwala: Jena Nardella
Lwala Thank You Note: Jeremy Cowart
Summer Survival Kit: Carolyn Snell

No comments:

Post a Comment