Saturday, November 26, 2011

All Ages Welcome To The Circle


People from all ages come to Thistle Farms to meet the women, see products being hand made and learn about love and healing. Below are some of the reflections from a group of youth -- in grades 4-7 -- from Westminster Presbyterian Church's Mission Camp, after their visit.

"My experience at Thistle Farms was amazing. I learned how it changes people's lives and I think that is so cool. My experience was also fun because I got to see the products that they make and I even got to buy some of the products." 
Anna A.
12 years old


"Thistle Farms was a great experience! I didn't just have fun; I learned things about how the choices people make affect their lives."
Addison W.
12 years old
Interested in bringing your group to Thistle Farms?  For volunteering opportunities, contact stacye@thistlefarms.org and for education workshops, contact deb@thistlefarms.org.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment