and saying prayers for the New Year.
On the final day of Thistle Farms before the holidays, employees offered up the following prayers:
- For those still on the streets who don’t get to appreciate the beauty of this time of year
- For the women sleeping behind a brick wall this Christmas
- For those that don’t know the hope in this place and the love in this circle
- For those walking the streets that can’t find their way
- For the family I haven’t seen in three years
- For my sister I haven’t seen in a year and gratitude that we get to spend Christmas together
- Thank you for giving Becca this vision
- Thank you for loving me regardless of my past, and for teaching me to love myself
Thank you for being a part of this work.
With much love and gratitude from all the women
of Magdalene and Thistle Farms.
Happy New Year!