Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Captain & Tea Tree Mint



I live in Fort Dodge, Iowa and have two horses, Captain and Daisy. Both of them had a bad case of ear mite infestation and were pretty miserable. Their ears were full of bugs and nasty sores that bled profusely.  I had been to Magdalene/Thistle Farms for the Education Workshop with a group of women this past spring from Fort Dodge and we heard the wonderful stories you all had shared.  I had purchased the three bottle set of Healing Oils you make there with the geranium, cinnamon, and tea tree oil.  I knew that tea tree oil had great healing properties and decided to give it a shot on my horses' ears.  So, once a day I swabbed out the insides of their ears with Thistle Farms' Tea Tree Oil and by the end of the 3rd day, their ears were free of any sign of soreness, infection or insects at all. In addition, they had clean, dry and great smelling ears!

Guest post by Kristine from Ft. Dodge, IA

No comments:

Post a Comment